The EP600 - Advanced IP traffic shaping and bandwidth management for small and medium enterprises
The EP600 from DBAM Systems provides the network performance to match the needs in a converging world where the LAN/WAN link is an increasingly vital business enabler. More than ever enterprises need to derive flexibility and consistency from the performance of their network asset. The EP600 is the tool that delivers the network performance to match the need - today and in the future.
- Provides traffic monitoring, reporting and shaping
- Controls traffic at the application layer
- Enables Internet connection to be accurately sized
- Controls IP connections and packets
- Allocates valuable bandwidth resources on a user or user group basis
- Improves VPN and VoIP Performance
Download the DBAM EP600 Datasheet
Precision Start management application - Advanced management for the range of Exbander Precision devices
Precision Start is supplied with every delivered DBAM EP device. Precision Start is a Java Web Start application.
Delivered using Java technology, Precision Start operates on all modern operating systems and offers today's most advanced powerful, flexible traffic shaping, network monitoring and system configuration tool available anywhere.
Precision Start offers a new experience for busy IT Administrators, Network Managers and IT Consultants. Monitoring the behaviour of the LAN/WAN connection and altered to suit the business's critical requirements by the click on the mouse.
- Monitor all IP Flow Activity
- Create detailed and summary network activity reports
- Configure Traffic Shaping
- Configure Load Balancing
- Configure Routing
- Configure WAN Acceleration
- Access and apply all product upgrades.
Find out more
Download the DBAM Precision Start Datasheet
Article Date: 5th October 2007